A Presentation for Appraisers: Website Training
Learn How Your Website Can Attract More Private Work
According to the NAR’s 2015 Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers, 92% of homebuyers used the Internet as an information source. Right now, as you read this, people are searching for Real Estate related services.
Your website is the face of your appraisal business and has now become your digital presentation to the world. You want to make a good first impression to anyone that may be interested in hiring you. If you don't have a website or if your website is outdated, you are definitely missing out on private work opportunities.
I have three websites for my appraisal business. This year, I hired professional website designers and SEO experts to update each of them. The websites are now much more visually appealing and functional. And, they work! The new websites are generating local leads that provide appraisal work close to my home. I've already seen a return on the investment I made. Having a great website shows prospects you are professional and take your appraisal business seriously.
Every two weeks, I do a webinar with WordPress expert, John Shipka. Together, we teach appraisers the value of having a website and the key components an appraiser's website must have. In the webinar, you’ll learn how your website can bring you more full-fee work and, do some administrative work for you.
In the Webinar, you'll discover:
- How and why I strategically designed my online presence the way I did.
- Why a geographic domain name is very important for a local appraisal business.
- Why you should have all your clients go to your website to book an appointment.
- How your website can handle your payment processing for you.
- How to have a Blog that automatically posts relevant content to your website daily without any involvement from you.
The webinar is free to attend. There is limited space available.
You can sign up for the next Webinar HERE